With the BluCurrent mobile app you can:
- Check account & loan balances
- Transfer funds
- View account history
- Pay bills
- Find a BluCurrent location
Ready to get the app? If you're already signed up for online banking, click on "Get the App" from above, or search for "BluCurrent" from the App store from your mobile device.
Don't have a smartphone? We offer options for other web-enabled phones.
If you aren't signed up for online banking, visit online services to get started.
What does it cost?
Do I need a special phone?
We have downloadable apps for iPhone and Android. If you don't have one of those phones, you can use our mobile browser version.
What happens if my access is locked?
Contact us if it's during business hours, our Call Center can assist you. If it's after hours, feel free to shoot us an email so we can follow up.
I think I lost my phone - now what?
Let us know and we can disable access from your old phone. Call us at (800) 864-5301 during regular business hours. And just to be safe, we'd suggest resetting your password in Online Banking.
Introducing: Mobile Check Deposit!
Now, depositing checks from your mobile device is a snap. Ready to deposit on-the-go? It's easy:
- If you haven't already, get signed up for online banking & download the BluCurrent mobile app for iPhone or or Android and get signed up for online banking. Here are quick instructions on how to get signed up for both services.
- Login to your BluCurrent Mobile App and select Mobile Deposit from the menu.
- Select which account you'd like the funds deposited to.
- Enter the check amount.
- The final step:
- Make sure your check is endorsed. Be sure to write "for BluCurrent mobile deposit only" on the back of the check.
- Snap photos of both the front and back of the check.
- Just in case: Be sure to keep your hard copy of the check for two months after the date of deposit.
You're all set! Enjoy depositing checks at your convenience; anywhere at any time.
Must meet qualifications* to be eligible for mobile deposit feature.
Enrolling in online/mobile banking does not automatically make you eligible for mobile deposit.
- Must be a full service account (not cash only or share only)
- Account must be open for 30 days
- Member must be in good standing, so no collections related activity, etc.
- $2,500 per check
- $2,500 per day
- $10,000 per month