Benefits of Online Banking
- View your account and loan balance(s), history and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts, including accounts at other financial institutions
- Make payments on your BluCurrent loans
- See if a check has cleared, request a check copy or put a stop payment on a check
- Access Bill Pay and much more
eAlerts are text or email notifications sent to inform you when certain transactions happen on your account and they're free. Create and customize your eAlerts from within online banking. Look for eAlerts in the main menu.
Take an extra step towards protecting your identity. It's easy, convenient and the best part is, it's free! With BluCurrent's eStatements, you receive an email notification that your statement is ready to view in a secure, online environment.
- 24-hour online access
- View at least the last five years of statement history
- Ability to save your statements to your PC or to a CD
- View your statement sooner
- Free online Bill Pay access
Pay Bills Online
Our online bill pay service allows you to quickly and securely pay all of your bills in one place. You're in control of who you pay, how much you pay, and when those payments are made. Best of all - you can pay online whenever it is convenient for you! Here's a few of the many benefits of online bill pay:
- It's much quicker than writing a check - and you'll save on postage
- Pay monthly bills or make one-time payments online
- Schedule recurring payments
- Record of every bill you've paid right at your fingertips
- Simplify your finances with Online Bill Pay
New & Improved Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is all new and easier to use! Check out the demo of our new system here. Here are some of the enhancements you will notice:
- User friendly menus. This will make paying your bills and tracking your paid bills easier than ever!
- Payment processing changes. With ACH or electronic payments, after you schedule your payment, the funds will not be withdrawn from your account until the due date. With paper check payments, after you schedule your payment the funds will not be withdrawn from your account until the payee processes the check. The time will vary depending on when the payee cashes the check.