Update to Branch Access
Updated May 28th, 2021: In response to Springfield City Council's vote to repeal community COVID-19 restrictions, masks are no longer required to be worn when visiting our branch lobbies. We will continue to monitor local restrictions and update our guidelines accordingly.
Updated February 8th, 2021: While all of our services remain accessible from the comfort of home, we're happy to share that our branch lobbies are available as an additional service channel. We kindly ask that you follow our lobby guidelines if you plan to visit one of our branch lobbies.
Starting Tuesday, 11/17 access to all branch locations will be temporarily limited to drive-thru service only. Appointments will be taken upon request for interactions that must be done in-person, including access to safety deposit boxes. Please call 417-887-1983 to schedule an appointment.
While branch lobbies are unavailable, we look forward to taking care of your banking needs through drive-thru and other remote services.
- Get information on how to make your loan payment.
- Learn how to access all other services here or take a look at this printable chart.
- Contact us through video banking during business hours.
- If you need assistance accessing Online or Mobile Banking, contact us at 417-887-1983 or through video banking. Here are instructions on how to set these services up.
- Have other questions? Contact us & we will be happy to help.
Please check back here or visit blucurrent.org for up-to-date information regarding service access. We appreciate your patience during this temporary operational change.