How to Access Second Stimulus Payments
We're prepared to receive the second round of government-issued stimulus payments.
If you’re expecting your payment via direct deposit:
- Please allow at least 24hrs after the expected arrival date given through the IRS website for your deposit to post & clear to your account.
- The quickest, and most convenient way to track when your payment arrives is by setting up eAlerts through online banking.
- You can view your account through online or mobile banking to see if the funds have arrived.
- Direct deposits only occur once a day. If you check your account in the morning during business hours and do not see the funds, we recommend waiting until the next business day to check for your payment.
- You can also send a secure message through online or mobile banking. Please allow at least 1 business day for a response.
- If you prefer to check your balance via phone, you may do so by calling 417-887-1983 and select option 5. Please be aware that heavy call volume will result in longer than usual wait times.
If you’re expecting a printed check, there are several ways to deposit it safely:
- Utilize mobile check deposit. This is an easy process that can be completed with just a few clicks, from your own home.
- Learn more about how to use mobile check deposit.
- Get instructions on setting up online & mobile banking.
- Our drive-thrus remain open at all locations during business hours. We can provide almost all services via drive-thru, including handling stimulus payments.
- Find the location nearest you.
- Utilize our overnight drop outside of drive-thru hours. Be sure to include a filled-out deposit slip so we know how to process your transaction appropriately. This service is available at all locations.
- Mail your deposit to our main branch at 1770 W. Sunset St., Springfield, MO 65807. Be sure to include a filled-out deposit slip so we know how to process your transaction appropriately. (Please note: mail delivery is taking longer than average. Please allow at least two weeks for your check to arrive.)
- If you are unable to utilize mobile check deposit or stop by a drive-thru, please contact us to discuss different ways we can help you access your funds. During business hours: Launch video banking or give us a call at 417-887-1983.
Looking for more information regarding stimulus payments? Utilize the IRS website for help.