How to Order Checks
Here are the ways to order new checks:
Order online. The quickest and most convenient way to order checks is through our online portal. You will need to provide routing number, account number, zip code & account type (ex: personal or business), BluCurrent's routing number is: 286582805.
To find the information needed to order checks online, look for the routing number and account number on the bottom of your old checks. This information can also be found by logging in to online banking, clicking Services and then Direct Deposit Information.
For reorders, please include the following in your message:
- If you wish to duplicate previous order. (i.e. same information, check type & amount)
- If you wish to adjust your order, please indicate changes.
For new orders, please include the following in your message:
- How you’d like your checks setup; including names, address and any other information (such as phone number).
- Check type: single or duplicate.
- Number of books you wish to order. (Note: Each book comes with 80 checks).
Once your checks are ordered, please allow 7-10 business days for them to be delivered via mail. You will not be charged until the checks are shipped.
Need additional assistance? Contact us and a friendly member service representative will be happy to help.