Third Round of Stimulus Payments
On Friday, March 12th, the IRS announced that a third round of stimulus payments are on the way. The initial round of payments is scheduled for Wednesday, March 17th.
You can check the status of your payment by using the Get My Payment tool on IRS.gov. If you are expecting your payment via direct deposit, please allow at least 24hrs after the expected arrival date given through the IRS website for your deposit to post & clear to your account.
According to the IRS, “Most eligible people will get the third Economic Impact Payment automatically and won't need to take additional action.” For additional facts & information on the third round of Economic Impact Payments, please visit the IRS website.
Helpful tools & information if you’re expecting your payment via direct deposit:
- Please allow at least 24hrs after the expected arrival date given through the IRS website for your deposit to post & clear to your account.
- Get notification when your payment is on the way by setting up eAlerts through online banking.
- You can view your account through online or mobile bankingto see if the funds have arrived.
- If you prefer to check your balance via phone, you may do so by calling 417-887-1983 and select option 5.
If you’re expecting a printed check, there are several ways to deposit it safely:
- Utilize mobile check deposit. This is an easy process that can be completed with just a few clicks, from your own home.
- Learn more about how to use mobile check deposit.
- Get instructions on setting up online & mobile banking.
- Visit one of our branch locations during business hours. Find the location nearest you.
- Utilize our overnight drop outside of lobby or drive-thru hours. Be sure to include a filled-out deposit slip so we know how to process your transaction appropriately. This service is available at all locations.
- Mail your deposit to our main branch at 1770 W. Sunset St., Springfield, MO 65807. Be sure to include a filled-out deposit slip so we know how to process your transaction appropriately. (Please note: mail delivery is taking longer than average. Please allow at least two weeks for your check to arrive.)
- If you are unable to utilize mobile check deposit or stop by a drive-thru, please contact us to discuss different ways we can help you access your funds.
Looking for more information regarding stimulus payments? Utilize the IRS website for help.