How to Access Stimulus Payments
If you’ve had your federal tax return direct deposited to your BluCurrent account over the past two years, chances are your funds will be direct deposited through ACH payment. View your account through online or mobile banking to see if the funds have arrived.
Many members will receive a physical check through the mail. If you’re among those who receive a printed check, there are several ways to deposit it safely.
- Utilize mobile check deposit. This is an easy process that can be completed with just a few clicks, from your own home.
- Our drive-thrus remain open at all locations during business hours. We can provide almost all services via drive-thru, including handling stimulus payments.
- Find the location nearest you.
- For those living or staying outside of the Ozarks, consider using a Shared Branch or CO-OP ATM. Be sure to use the locator tool to find the most convenient option for you, as many locations have adjusted service offerings.
- If you are unable to utilize mobile check deposit or stop by a drive-thru, please contact us to discuss different ways we can help you access your funds. During business hours: Launch a video call or give us a call at 417-887-1983.
Looking for more information on when and where to expect your stimulus payment? Utilize the IRS website for help.
If you’ve filed a federal tax return in 2018 or 2019, utilize this IRS webpage for the following:
- Check payment status
- Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
- Enter your bank account information for direct deposit (if payment has not yet been sent)
If you did not file a federal tax return in 2018 or 2019, utilize this IRS webpage to enter your payment information.