Skip A Pay
Skip-A-Pay is back! Skip your qualifying1 November or December BluCurrent loan payment and keep your budget on track this holiday season.
Have a BluCurrent loan? Here's what you need to know:
- Home mortgages, HELOCs, BluCurrent Credit Cards, Overdraft Loans and CD Secured Loans are not eligible.
- Payments that may be skipped are those with due dates of 11/1/23 through 12/31/23.
- Loan payments must be current to submit your Skip-A-Pay request. Example: To skip a December payment, November's payment must be made first.
- If you have an automatic payment setup on your loan, we request that you submit your Skip-A-Pay request at least 5 business days before your payment due date.
Ready to submit your Skip-A-Pay request? Here are the ways to submit your skip:
- The most convenient way to submit your Skip-A-Pay request is through Online Banking or the Mobile App. On desktop, click the Skip-A-Pay tab to get started. On mobile, tap the ellipsis or "more" dropdown menu in the lower right-hand corner and select Skip-A-Pay to get started.
- If you prefer submitting your Skip-A-Pay request in-branch, simply visit a branch location during business hours and a friendly member service representative will be happy to assist you.
Need assistance or have questions? Contact us and a friendly member services representative will be happy to help!
1Terms and Conditions: Only loans with payments due 11/1/23 thru 12/31/23. Interest will continue to accrue on the loan, including the month that a payment is skipped. QUALIFICATIONS: All the participant's loans with BluCurrent must be current. Loans that have been greater than 30 days past due in the prior six months are ineligible. Loan must not have been granted a hardship extension within the same calendar year. RESTRICTIONS: Home mortgages, HELOCs, Credit Cards, Overdraft loans, and CD Secured loans are not eligible. The first payment of a new loan is not eligible. GAP: If you have a Total Loss Claim on your vehicle and have purchased Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) coverage, a Skip-A-Pay may reduce your GAP coverage by the amount of your monthly payment. *PROCESSING FEE: 10% of loan payment, not to exceed $50. By selecting the BluCurrent MasterCard® option, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions set forth in the credit terms. The processing fee will only be deducted upon available credit limit funds, otherwise your Skip-A-Pay request will be denied, or other payment options will need to be selected. **Processing fees received via check will be deposited immediately to the member's account regardless of the loan's eligibility. The processing fee will be withdrawn from the member's account when the loan becomes eligible for Skip-A-Pay. Restrictions apply, subject to approval.